Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rumor: BETHEL MEMORIAL DAY CONFIRMED

BETHEL MEMORIAL DAY CONFIRMED
http://bit.ly/z7VVvA
via PTthreadofday
Bethel PAC


Town Clerk: Hello, how may I help you? 

Me: Hi, I was told you might be able to help me out. My wife and I live part time residents, and we are planning on having our daughter's wedding here in Bethel over Memorial Day weekend at our home. My wife was told yesterday that the town may be hosting some big "Rock & Roll Festival" over the holiday weekend. Needless to say, we are thinking that this may NOT be the ideal weekend to bring dozens of family and friends into town. 

Town Clerk: No, sir. Theres's no rock festival. It's the band Phish. They are playing at Bethel Woods. They were here last year, and they are coming back again. They have very nice fans, and they are not a rowdy crowd. I wouldn't alter your daughter's wedding plans. 

Me: Are you positive that this is taking place over Memorial Day Weekend? 

Town Clerk: "Yes"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I hadn't seen any pictures of the memorial. fundraising

    ReplyDelete